OBA Player Transfer Policy
Effective September 1st, 2014, a competitive rep player will require a release if they wish to join another member club at any time throughout their competitive rep career.
1) Complete OBA Transfer Form – PDF attached
2) Pay $300.00 to the OBA (payable by the player transferring)
Exemptions from Policy:
1) The player is cut from their Member Club team in a subsequent season.
2) The Member Club does not have a team at the player’s age division in a subsequent season.
3) The player moves out of the geographic area of their Member Club.
Cambridge Basketball players may play for other clubs during the period May 1st through August 31st because Cambridge Basketball does not run a summer league.